Wisconsin Business and Governmental Law Attorneys
At the law firm of Weld, Riley, Prenn & Ricci, SC, our team includes lawyers who focus their practices on a wide range of subject matter areas, enabling our firm to provide the following services to businesses, government entities and individuals in northwestern Wisconsin:
- Administrative & Environmental Law : We assist businesses and individuals with environmental permitting and other matters before administrative agencies and government bodies. We also have a licensed lobbyist who can represent clients before state agencies, the legislature and the governor's office.
- Adoption Services : Our firm assists both adoption agencies and families with the legal aspects of the adoption process, from stepparent adoption to international adoption.
- Banking & Financial Services : Our firm provides creditor representation and other legal services to banks, credit unions and other financial services institutions.
- Business & Corporate : We provide comprehensive legal services, including outside general counsel services, to businesses in industries as diverse as banking, energy and agriculture.
- Civil Litigation : Our experienced trial lawyers represent clients in insurance defense matters, contract disputes and a range of other civil litigation contexts.
- Government Relations : We provide representation to a wide range of governmental entities, including a fourth of the school districts and a third of the counties in Wisconsin.
- Immigration Law : Our firm has the experience to effectively assist employers and individuals with visas, permanent residency and other immigration matters.
- Insurance Defense : Our firm has been approved to defend the policyholders of a number of the most prominent insurance companies operating in Northwestern Wisconsin.
- Labor & Employment : Our firm has long been recognized as a leader in the effective representation of public and private employers in labor and employment matters.
- Mediation Services : Several of the attorneys at our firm serve as neutral third-party mediators in civil litigation matters, helping parties resolve disputes cost-effectively.
- Medicare Secondary Payer Act Compliance : Unlike many workers' compensation defense and insurance defense law firms, we handle Medicare Secondary Payer Act compliance in-house.
- Personal Injury : If you have been seriously injured as a result of another person or company's negligence, our experienced trial attorneys can help you seek compensation.
- Probate & Estate Planning : Our attorneys help clients craft individualized estate plans, from simple wills to complex tax planning and elder care planning structures.
- Real Estate : Our attorneys assist northwestern Wisconsin clients with the purchase, sale, development, financing and leasing of commercial and residential real estate.
- Workers' Compensation Defense : We are well-known as the premier workers' comp firm representing northwestern Wisconsin insurance carriers and employers.
Our team of Eau Claire civil litigation attorneys and legal advisers offers the benefits of experience, sophistication and in-depth knowledge of the local community. To discuss how we can assist you with a legal matter in any of our practice areas, please contact us today.